At Affordable Transmission and Auto Repair, we have years of experience trouble shooting and repairing todays complex computerized automatic transmissions. We have master technicians on staff who are proficient on all domestic and import vehicles.
Inspection and Diagnostics
If you are experiencing rough or sudden shifting, grinding noises, fluid leaks, or if your transmission won't shift, we can help. Our experienced technicians will:
- Attach a scanner to your vehicle's on-board computer
- Read the diagnostic codes
- Cross reference our extensive repair database
- Test drive your vehicle where appropriate
- Perform a physical inspection of your vehicle's drive train components
- Check the condition and levels of the fluid your transmission, differential, and transfer case
We will give you a detailed estimate before we start work so that the chances for unpleasant surprises are minimized. If we discover additional issues while repairing your vehicle, we will always contact you before performing additional work.
Transmission Repair Services
At Affordable Transmission and Auto Repair, we offer complete drive train maintenance and repair services. If needed we will do a complete tear-down on your unit, replace any worn or damaged components and re-assemble your transmission with all new seals, o-rings, bushings, clutches and gaskets. Some of the repair services we offer include:
- Leak Repair
- Fluid flush and replace
- Transmission Rebuild, replacement, or repair
- Torque Converter
- Transfer case
- CV Axles inspect and repair
- 4X4 Check-out and repair
- Performance Diesel repair and maintenance
We offer a nationwide warranty that is honored at any NAPA AutoCenter shop in the US. You can rest assured that your repaired or rebuilt transmission is always covered no matter where you travel.